Sunday, January 16, 2011

forgot something

spit it out mr. schizophrenic. That the west was divied up, it's dangerous. On the fringe I tell myself it's not from the outset. Despite odd coincidences that the competition among muses fell to a certain few. Different levels of existence. Coke was the opposite of weed. Hyperdrive. I'm bored, I have to go do something. Versus nothing is ever a mistake, but it's still a lesson, an idea, that you have to develop.

This is frantic

But if you hey I had a great time last night. I don't meet girls like you that often. There's a thesus statement and something to expand on. Fuck it though.

This is boring

--------------------------------------------

before you left I freaked out. I wanted to drive out over the bridge to say "by." There was no reason not to, but you explore the ones that are sudden impulses like lighting bolts...I'm a prisoner, there's no use because it be better ifs and why ruin a good thing right? I know we'll come together again. ...and it's on a weird delay. The world with her was different. We're both able to find magic in the world but our language out of pragmatism and idealized delusions of grandeur shakes to the left where I'm pondering the ocean from the sand.

Drink beer in public as many times as possible. Have rational fears of catching something. Stay on the edge between roof leaping and holding someone for a lil bit. I shook when it was quiet. Tried to find the right music. silence the void.

People are stirring, shouting numbers in desperation
So I read the little note by chance

No comments:

Post a Comment