Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Explanation

What is this mirage? Sometimes you wish life could be more. That's what that was. It was more. A party under a freeway overpass. We are alive and moving, swirling schools of fish, out of the pathways of timeclocks and street grids, we are pulled by gravity and follow a pulse.

This is why I am addicted, to this crowd, to the shopping mall. Coral reefs have patterns similar to human patterns of migration. The migratory fish swim away in the deeper water leaving the bustling activity of the reefs, these cities of integral-symbiotic organic relationships that hold life and death, within close proximity, triumph, getting by and drifting.

I need to sleep.

She knew her friend was getting off at the Church St. station. She came over to my side and stood close to me as I was standing, holding the handle. I had to leave as well. My head hung down leaving her. What just happened? Fate only goes so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment